THANKFUL TO ALL DIFFERENT WAYS WE CAN EAT POTATOES
These chunky, peppery golden potato wedges are always a winner at parties and barbecues
We all love roasted potatoes. They’re so versatile. We can use up fresh herbs on them or throw in the dried stuff. Most of you pretty lazy people just use salt, rosemary and garlic powder, but we also like them with a kick. What’s your favorite way to make roasted potatoes?
This is a little weird, but we like to let the potatoes sit for about 10 minutes after taking them out of the oven. They get a little softer, both inside and outside. We are guessing everyone else likes their potato wedges crispy on the outside, so feel free to skip that step!
These spicy potato wedges are no good reheated, so eat them up while still warm!
- 400 gm potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5-6 garlic cloves crushed (or maybe 1 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 3 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 8-9 mint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cut potatoes into wedge with potato skin on.
- In a mixing bowl add all the spices and olive oil and mix well.
- Keep it to rest for about 20 minutes such that the flours are absorbed well.
- Pre-heat the oven at 300 temperature.
- Grease the tray and spread the wedges one by one without overlapping and bake.
- Next flip the wedges upside down and bake again.
- Take the hot crispy wedges and serve with a cheesy dip.
We hope that you will try this simple recipe and tell us about your experience.